A Never-Seen-Before, Green Oasis in the Center of Dhaka
Imagine what it feels like to experience the unparalleled luxury of resort-inspired living, surrounded by naturally lush forest vegetation and refreshing water pools. This is Ananta Terraces.
Ananta Terraces is located on the prestigious Madani Avenue, approximately 8.1 km southeast of the Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport and approximately 2 km east of the intersection of the Pragati Sharani Avenue and US Embassy.
A Beautifully Luxurious Life of Unparalleled Wellbeing at Ananta
Ananta Terraces is a stunning, secure gated community, promising superior levels of eco-luxury resort living for the next generation, never experienced before in Dhaka. With unprecedented services in high-tech security, this beautiful city forest community is located on the prestigious Madani Avenue and covers 15 acres of land.
City Life Immersed in Nature: The Green, Resort-style Luxury Living of Dreams
Manicured landscaping, curated flora and fauna, movie theatres, fine dining, prayer halls, restrooms, function rooms, laundry, housekeeping, and peaceful bodies of water. These are just some of the stunning resort-style amenities and services that inspire residents to experience an unprecedented life of luxurious wellbeing at Ananta Terraces.
Organic, Ecological, and
Lush manicured landscapes filled with mature native trees. Unique residences made from gleaming white façade glass. Exteriors and interiors brimming with green life. A glass pavilion that offers respite during wet weather, encouraging nature, butterflies, and other creatures to gather and flourish. Ananta Terraces is more than a residential project. It’s a soothing environment that feels like a luxury resort; the promise of a beautiful life dipped in sustainable luxury.
Outside, the non-stop city of Dhaka moves and swells:
- Approximately 3 km away from Gulshan 2 Circle.
- Approximately 2 km east of the insertions of the US, German, Canadian, Saudi Arabian, and other embassies.
- Approximately 3.2 km south of the upcoming Purbachal Road and 2.8 km away from Evercare Hospital, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka.
- International Universities, ISD School & Evercare and other hospitals are within close proximity of the project.
- The project is located within walking distance of MRT-5 “Vatara Station” which is expected to be completed by 2028.
- Approximately 8.1 km southeast of the Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport.
- Located next to the proposed 5-star Marriott Hotel, developed by Ananta Group.
- In close proximity to the Army Golf Club.
Club House, & Retail